Want to try a new holiday drink this weekend? Make this lovely cucumber and mint martini rimmed with crushed candy canes. So good!
- 5 slices cucumber
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 ounce lime juice freshly squeezed
- ½ ounce simple syrup ½ to 1 ounce, try ½ first
- 3 ounces vodka
- 3 crushed candy canes
- Simple syrup
- Place the cucumber and mint in a cocktail shaker and add the lime juice and simple syrup. Muddle the cucumber and mint together.
- Add the vodka to the mixture and add enough ice to fill it half way
- Cap the shaker and shake it at least for 15 seconds or stir it, whichever you prefer
- Rim your glass with crushed candy cane by dipping the rim of your glass in simple syrup and then immediately roll the rim in your candy cane.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass, take a spoon and fish a few pieces of cucumber out, along with a few mint leaves and place it in the liquid