I launched the lifestyle brand RE/SHAPE when I was going through a difficult time with my health. My hair was thinning, digestion was very off, significant brand fog, sleeping was a chore, sex drive was low and I was having mild bouts of depression. I was co-hosting a live morning talk show at the time and I was firing on all cylinders which only enhanced most of the chronic health issues I was having.
I started sharing a little on air, the next thing I know women were messaging me from all over asking how I was helping myself as they were experiencing some of the same things. The RE/SHAPE platform is a place for women to find the resources, tools, eduction, products, services and inspiration to help themselves reshape their life in an area that is no longer serving them.
What areas in your life need a little reshaping? Over our lifetime, we may have a different answer based on the current state of our life. Over the years, I have had to reshape my heart, my mind and most recently my health.
Here are a few of my favorite tipis to help you along with your own reshape.
- Become a priority in your life
- Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you start to enjoy your life
- Life speaks to you is whispers, then a nudge, then push
- Dream and believe anything is possible
- It all begins in the mind, what you give power to has power over you
- Go where you feel most alive. Do what makes you feel most alive
- Don’t look back you are not going that way
- Forgive and learn from it
- Your past mistakes do not define you
- The things that excite you are not random, they are connected to your purpose. Follow them.
- Create accountability around you
- Surround yourself with people who see your superpowers and encourage you
- Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly
- Take on one reshape at a time, have a plan and work your plan
- It’s never too late to create a life you love