These 7 Essential Life Hack RE/SHAPE Tips are so simple but so inspiring.
- Evaluate the people in your life; then promote, demote, or terminate. You’re the CEO of your own life. The more protective you become about the quality of your life, the more selective you become.
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t quit. Make this commitment to yourself.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home. You can live life at your best when you have a home that is your peaceful place.
- Don’t judge people. Everyone has a chapter they don’t read out loud. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something. You never know the road someone has traveled, so lead with compassion.
- At least once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before. Travel makes the world look new to us. You escape your daily routine, think in new ways, begin to dream. Traveling to the next town to visit a park or flying around the world can create the same response in our soul.
- Count your blessings. When you focus on gratitude, positive things flow in more readily, making you even more grateful.
- Spend some time alone. Solitude is perhaps the most important collection of moments you can spend to create the very best version of your self. You need time to think, feel, plan. Be purposeful, and don’t be scared, you are worthy.
I like to keep these 7 essential life hacks handy and refer to them periodically. For more inspiration, check out our 7 essential lifestyle tips here.